Breath Control coaches functional breathing training for sports performance.
- Breathing pattern disorders in sports
- Measure and reduce breathlessness during physical exercise
- Improve nose breathing to improve arterial oxygen uptake
- Breathing and Posture
- Improve tolerance to reduced oxygen and increased carbon dioxide
- Help prevent exercise induced asthma
Our breathing exercises can simulate high altitude training within a week which will:
- Delay the onset of fatigue and lactic acid
- Improved repeat sprint ability for team sports- rugby, football etc.
- Improve respiratory muscle strength
- Improve aerobic capacity
- Increase production of EPO (Erythropoietin) safely and legally
- Improve running economy and running time
- Improve swimming performance
- Reduce oxidative stress
Nulla aliquet nisl a augue blandit suscipit. Aenean sed convallis nibh. Sed ut dui vitae lacus elementum cursus.