PerformanceBreath Coaching for Physical and Mental Performance
Increase Sports & Athletic Performance
Breathing exercises and techniques for competitive athletes scientifically proven to enhance sports performance, reduce the risk of injury & expedite recovery. The difference between breaking a personal best and winning or losing is often a matter of seconds or inches. Breath Control Training and breath coaching for sports and athletic performance enhancement will give you the edge that separates you from your competition.
Optimize Tactical Performance
Tactical Performance Training for Military and First Responders heightens focus and concentration with enhanced clarity for decision making while increasing mental and physical toughness and resilience under stress.
The Tactical Training Program will improve agility, strength, flexibility, explosiveness, endurance and recovery. Your physical performance on the obstacle course, the battle field or in the line of duty will be enhanced significantly.
We equip clients with the mental tools required to maintain calm composure in the face of adversity and the ability to respond and execute with focus and precision.
A Breathing Coach For Your Everyday Life
Learning Breath Control is right for you and may be a life changing experience if:
- You want to feel more grounded and bring balance in to your life.
- You are looking to stay invigorated, healthy and young.
- You would like the ability to better regulate your emotions and control temperament and mood swings.
- You are lacking focus and have difficulties concentrating.
- You experience acute or chronic pain and would like to take less drugs or pain medication to feel better.
- You suffer from symptoms of anxiety, depression or insomnia.
- You experience digestive problems or GI issues, like constipation, irritable bowel and indigestion or acid reflux.
- You feel lethargic, unmotivated and fatigued.
- You experience insomnia and can’t turn down or slow down the restlessness of your “monkey mind”
- You feel torn in making a life changing decision
- You struggle with past trauma or PTSD causing emotional pain, and you’d like to achieve closure.